Monday, July 14, 2008

It's been a busy week!

Last week was very busy for me. It was my husbands birthday and I put together a surprise birthday dinner for him. We had a great time!

It was also a busy week on the Migraine front. I think I was hit about two times, plus 3 Tension Type Headaches. I was lucky enough to keep the Tension Headaches as Tension Headaches, and not let them trigger yet another Migraine.

We also went to see our friends band play. Around this time of year, every town has their "day", so Insouciant played Jefferson Day.

Then, we have my husbands band, Annoying Customer, that is working their first EP. The recordings are all done, now our friend Bryan is just mixing them so they sound like the masterpiece they are!

Tomorrow I go to my neurologist. I am looking for new preventive medications as I am off the Topamax and Amitriptyline.






So tomorrow I will write about my doctor visit. I am hoping it goes well.

No comments: