Monday, November 24, 2008

Awards and things.....




My friend MJ over at Rhymes with Migraine awarded me a Lemonade award! This is for "blogging with the attitude of gratitude".


I love that we have little awards to give to other bloggers!






Since I've been somewhat out of the blogging loop - I also received a Kreative Blogger Award from Megan Oltman at Free My Brain.



I thank you both for the awards.



With the Kreative Blogger Award - we are to list six things that make us happy.

1. My husband and his support

2. My family at My Migraine Connection

3. Doctors that LISTEN!!!!!

4. My furry babies (the 5 cats that rule my house)

5. Triptans! Yes, I know - that's an obvious one, but I know a lot of you who were diagnosed and suffering before they were available. I am happy that we have them and that we will never again be without them!

6. The great group of guys and gals that blog about Migraine disease and getting the truth out there! I love you all!!

Now, I am to give these awards to others in the blogging community:

1. Sue over at Inner Dorothy

2. Nancy Bonk for her great Share Posts

3. Arabella at Migraine Truth




Thank you all!!!!

3 comments:

MJ said...

Congrats, Eileen! You certainly deserve both of these great awards!

Be well,
MJ
rhymeswithmigraine.blogspot.com

Drake said...

Congratulations on the awards!

When life gives me lemons...I generally don't make lemonade because I can't drink it due to allergy to citrus...but I have never tought about it in terms of selling the lemonade ... hmmm...

Sue said...

Congrats on the awards Eileen! And thank you!!!