Monday, November 26, 2007

Ugh - Monday!

So, It's Monday - after a nice long weekend and I'm tired! I can already feel my head throbbing. It's up the left side of my neck and into my left eye. I was in to work about an hour and a half before anyone else. I thought if no one else showed up I would leave, but alas, they did.

My aunt is doing ok. The doctors found nothing after her turkey day fiasco. She stayed in the hospital till Friday evening. It's just so strange.

I think it is going to be a Frova day today. That and positive thinking. It's a gross, rainy NJ day out there. My migraine is probably weather triggered. That's all I can come up with at the moment. I'd much rather be here:


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

But for now - I'll sit here in dark glasses, try to go unnoticed and down a Frova.

No comments: