Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Went to the neuro today and....

Everything went great! My migraines are improving. I've had less this month then in the previous 6 months!!

We discussed options, and since this new Topamax/Amitriptyline combo seems to be working right now, we are not going to mess with it. We may increase the Topamax a bit, but only another 25mgs.

He gave me samples of almost everything I take! Skelaxin, Frova, and Topamax! He refilled my Skelaxin, he felt since I am not taking it as often, since I've tried to cut back, and also since I am getting less tension headaches, that since it works, don't mess with it.

That is pretty much it. It was a good visit. Nothing new though. We are keeping everything as it is.

I did discuss sleep with him. He said he didn't want to prescribe me anything right now, since my migraines are improving, let's see how I am the next visit and if it's still a problem, we will go from there.

So I have no complaints - me, not complaining - imagine that!

No comments: